Who We Are &
What we do
Youth Quake exists to create life-changing experiences for youth and youth influencers by sharing the power of the Gospel through retreats, teaching, worship, and intentional community. Our heart is for the church and the impact that it can have on the lives of teenagers
All of our events are focused on youth groups. During our in-person events, groups will stay together in our dorms, eat together in our dining hall, and do intentional small group time. Our virtual series, YQatHome, is designed to help youth pastors and volunteers to work through Biblical teaching, difficult questions, and incredible worship with their group in the comfort of their home location. We strive to provide unforgettable shared experiences that bring people together and deepen relationships through the power of the Gospel.
We create life changing events and resources that equip youth workers and disciple teenagers.
Our 5 Pillars:
- Help students understand how to follow Jesus with their whole lives.
- Give opportunities to grow deeper in relationship with Christian friends and leaders.
- Throw down safe, clean events that students will never forget.
- Partner well with youth ministries, camps, and other organizations who engage with students all year.
- Connect students to what God is doing year-round at Briercrest.
Guest Coordinator Janelle Jongsma
These three are full-time students at Briercrest College who spend the whole year creating Youth Quakes events and resources. Each of them brings something amazing to the table and none of our work would be possible without them! As an extension of Briercrest College and Seminary, Youth Quake has relied on the fantastic work of students for years! We hope you come and meet them in person at one of our retreats!